[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problem with logs

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 15 16:38:11 EDT 2009

I found the error text in the JBoss AS source. I think it might have something to do with your use of the telnet appender, possibly when a second person connects to the appender. The code giving this error is looking for recursive calls to the write method. You could test this by having one person and then another connect to the telnet connector and see if that stops the logging. If so, you might want to use another connector.

Looking at the source code, I do not see anything that would hint at logging being disabled at the time this error is displayed. The code pretty much displays the error and then continues on.

Also, when you say that logging stops, do you mean it stops for the telnet appender only, or for the file appender also?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231406#4231406

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231406