[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Spring LoadTimeWeaver not working in JBoss AS 5.0.1

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 16 15:38:08 EDT 2009

"marius.bogoevici" wrote :
  | Ales,  also, can you provide an insight into the issue? I think that the problem is caused by getThrowawayClassLoader() being called multiple times, with the same policy (which causes the same classloader to be set repeatedly on the policy), but I didn't see this with AspectJ.

Ah yes, I actually forgot that the policy keeps the cl.
Hence it can have only one instance set.

"marius.bogoevici" wrote :
  | Could be a possible solution to register a throwaway clone of the original policy (we don't need transformation at this point, just inspection)?

I think your solution to use SimpleThrowawayCL should work.
But if we see any issues, I can add a copy method to the policy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231446#4231446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231446