[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 4.0.5.GA fails to startup on Windows 2008

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 16 16:22:20 EDT 2009

The IP address looks funny:  1.2.3.4. Did you replace the real address before post, or is this the address in the original output? Is this address in you hosts file?

I run JBoss AS 5.0.x with JDK 6 without any problems on my Server 2008 system.

Are you running the 'all' configuration? If so, could you try running 'default' once to see if that works?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231449#4231449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231449