[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Session replication with sticky session

sushant.g1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 17 15:43:06 EDT 2009

Hi Suresh,

I've been trying the same thing over. I think removing sticky session attribute in your workers.properties file makes the http request independent of the node it earlier went to.If you already have session replication implemented, then this should work fine.

Although I've been having problem implementing session replication in any way. My cluster instances work fine independently, nodes discover each other and understand that they are clustered. But I need some help regarding HTTP session state replication.

Can you please let me know if you are using a EJB based application or a simple war file?

Regards,
Sushant

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231483#4231483

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231483