[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: HTTP Status 500 - No authenticated user while accessing

mabimal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 18 00:57:47 EDT 2009

Thank you matthew, Thank you for your time in solving my problem.

A little confusion still existing is i m not getting, the overridden method commit in my code. I have extended that DBLoginIdentityModule, but not getting any overridden method.

So please can you provide a little more detail on

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231513#4231513

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231513