[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Howto use custom jdbc driver with OracleXADatasource?

jeff.zhang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 18 06:56:08 EDT 2009

I guess your configuration is not correct. Maybe you use custom driver URL but using oracle template ds.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231585#4231585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231585