[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Creating .HAR archives with JBoss Tools. Possible ?

dimar1975 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 18 08:54:30 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I need to package an Utility Project as .har archive instead of .jar.
Is there a shortcut in JBoss tools which allows to choose the suffix of your archived application?

At the moment the only solution I can see is manually changing the suffix or using the Export utility.
However the .har archive is part of an .ear application, so even if I export the application as .har then it's not linked to the main .ear application...............
thanks
marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231632#4231632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231632