[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Multiple clients and message types - selectors?

cpslo1999 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 18 22:58:55 EDT 2009

That's where I was headed...

I need to be able to also (re)send a notification to only one client (preferably using the same mechanism). I had thought I could have a selector that looks for my notifications of interest and/or notifications with a property set to the client's ID, but I don't know if it is possible to configure selectors that way (or better if there is another way to identify specific clients when I send messages).

Can I do this with topics?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231763#4231763

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231763