[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment of a J2EE1.3 application fails on JBoss4.2.2

groovie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 19 04:07:14 EDT 2009

Salut mecs,

in the meantime i switched to JBoss 4.2.3 but the problem is
still there. From my point of view there are exaclty 2 choice
for an explanation of this problem:

1) I misunterstood something and overseen some  <container-..>
configurations in jboss.xml. The following posting on the
JAVA greenhorn ranch shows a similar problem. But for any
reason, this behaviour was clear to the author (but not me;)

Can anybody explain me, what he talks about?
http://www.coderanch.com/t/89576/JBoss/Missing-invalid-instance-cache-error

2) There may be a problem with the deployment for JEE-1.3/1.4
ear's on a JEE-5 Application server or some settings to be done,
when you want to run that old application on a novel app server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231793#4231793

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231793