[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Multiple clients and message types - selectors?

cpslo1999 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 19 15:57:16 EDT 2009

Thank you guys for your help here!

timfox: Is there a way to specify the selector outside of the .ear file? I'm hesitant to require that the deployer of my application unzip the ear, change an ID, and rezip it. I would rather use a identical application package on our production and test servers and have other files, descriptors, or database settings tweaked to account for the environment. If that is possible with selectors, then that sounds like the least complicated solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232023#4232023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232023