[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: First step towards performance improvement of EJB3 deplo

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 20 06:26:29 EDT 2009

"chawax" wrote :

  | - JBoss 4.2.3 : about 1'
  | - JBoss 5.0.1 : about 4'30"
  | - JBoss 5.1.0.CR1  : about 5'
  | - JBoss 5.1.0.CR1  + EJB3 patch : about 3'45"

Thanks for providing these numbers. Inputs like these help in narrowing down the performance issues. The numbers show some expected improvements.

"chawax" wrote :
  | Deploy times are better, but still far from JBoss 4.2 performance :

Given the changes to the core services in the AS, i am not sure we can get to the JBossAS-4.x timings. However, there are still some improvements that can definitely be done in the deployment timings. Some of them are already done and commited. There are some others for which there's discussions going on. The JBossAS-5.1.0 GA which is to be released, will contain a major fix which we expect will improve the deployment time noticeably for big deployments. I'll update this thread with the details when 5.1.0 GA is out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232181#4232181

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232181