[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Problem with Dynamic Login Config on JBoss 5.0.1

vphagura do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 20 19:47:47 EDT 2009

I have dynamicloginconfig-service.xml deployed in the server/default/deploy and looks like this:

<server>
  | 	<mbean code="org.jboss.security.auth.login.DynamicLoginConfig" name="jboss:service=DynamicLoginConfig">
  | 		<attribute name="AuthConfig">
  | 			dynamic-login-config.xml
  | 		</attribute>
  | 		<depends optional-attribute-name="LoginConfigService">
  | 			jboss.security:service=XMLLoginConfig
  | 		</depends>
  | 		<depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManagerService">
  | 			jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager
  | 		</depends>
  | 	</mbean>
  | </server>

And then I have the dynamic-login-config.xml pointed to by the 'AuthConfig' attribute above, and it looks like this:

<?xml version='1.0'?>

  | <policy>
  |   <!-- Used by clients within the application server VM such as
  |   mbeans and servlets that access EJBs.
  |   -->
  |   <application-policy name = "reservator-security-domain">
  | 	<authentication>
  | 		<login-module code="org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule" flag = "required">
  | 			<module-option name="dsJndiName">
  | 				java:/ReservatorDS
  | 			</module-option>
  | 			<module-option name="principalsQuery">
  | 				SELECT PASSWD FROM USERS WHERE USERID=?
  | 			</module-option>
  | 			<module-option name="rolesQuery">
  | 				SELECT ROLEID, 'rolesGroup' FROM ROLES WHERE USERID=?
  | 			</module-option>
  | 		</login-module>
  | 	</authentication>
  | </application-policy>
  |
  | </policy>

The dynamic-login-config.xml file is located in my EAR under its meta-inf.

During deploy of JBoss AS 5.0.1 I get this error:

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Failed to find authConf as resource: dynamic-login-config.xml

I even tried putting specifing meta-inf dir in the AuthConfig as META-INF/dynamic-login-config.xml

Please help, am I missing something??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232363#4232363

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232363