[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: can't read resource from the classpath??

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 21 05:14:41 EDT 2009

"jeff.yuchang" wrote : pack the stuff into .jar suffix approach doesn't work, the same resource was not found exception.

If you use this approach, then you have to use DU::getClassLoader,
when trying to load resources.

"jeff.yuchang" wrote :
  | By putting the default config files in the deployers/idm doesn't work either. Nothing happened this way, seems it can't listen the -jboss-idm.xml suffix file in the deployer folder.
Sure, you cannot expect it to find a match you're just about to instruct it how to find. ;-)

And I only meant that you move the .hbm files to deployers/idm.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232428#4232428

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232428