[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Cannot find session during shutdown

philipdodds do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 21 08:58:08 EDT 2009

We are running on a JBoss 5.0.1GA base,  though we needed the startDelivery and stopDelivery methods to exist on the MDB container therefore we upgraded the EJB 3.0 container to 1.1.4(?).

Judging from the log its a JBoss 1.4.1.GA server,  this is just what came with the server.

  | 2009-05-20 12:29:01,038 INFO  [org.jboss.jms.server.ServerPeer] (main) JBoss Messaging 1.4.1.GA server [0] started

The shutdown we are seeing just being initiated by a control+C on the terminal.  If we don't have messages processing the shutdown is clean.

Thanks again

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232489#4232489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232489