[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Jboss clustering + JAAS principal issues on failover

sureshrk19 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 21 09:43:00 EDT 2009

Further debugging, I found the issue is related to JAAS authentication at the application level.
On failover the user principal is reset to null on second node hence, I can;t access the secured resources.
My expectation is as I logged into application on node1 (user principal is set correctly)... the same principal should be replicated on node2.

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Thansk,
Suresh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232501#4232501

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232501