[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Problem with Dynamic Login Config on JBoss 5.0.1

vphagura do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 21 13:04:09 EDT 2009

Thx JaiKiran. That worked.

Just to make this useful for other people looking for solution to this, here is what I did:

- Put the dynamicloginconfig-service.xml in my ear META-INF, as suggested
- and my dynamic-login-config.xml file is also in ear META-INF

The dynamicloginconfig-service.xml file looks like this now:

<server>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232551#4232551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232551