[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - form-error-page not working

abickford4523 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 21 15:41:07 EDT 2009

Hello,

I've created a custom login module that implements javax.security.auth.spi.LoginModule. My login module works great when the user provides valid credentials, but when the user does not provide valid credentials the are bounced to a standard 403 error page, not the error page I've specified in web.xml. The relevant section of my web.xml looks like this:

  | <login-config>
  | 	<auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
  | 	<form-login-config>
  | 		<form-login-page>/login.jsp</form-login-page>
  | 		<form-error-page>/loginError.jsp</form-error-page>
  | 	</form-login-config>
  | </login-config>

Any idea why my form-error-page is not being honored?  Also, I tried enabling extra logging per item #4 in the SecurityFAQ but I didn't see any extra logging printed out anywhere. I'm using JBossAS-5.0.1.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232573#4232573

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232573