[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Using the DatabaseServerLoginModule only for retrieving

dickson1888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 22 05:32:45 EDT 2009

Hi veerasundark,

I start to use JBoss AS 5.0 and the LdapExtLoginModule for the authentication purpose. For my case (first step), I just want to get the password authentication without checking any role. Can we disable the role check with using LdapExtLoginModule?

After I config the LdapExtLoginModule, I get 403 error. No logging for me to debug. If I access Apache via Ldap authentication, no problem at all. Therefore, the ldap server can be access from my server. How Can I debug what's wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232664#4232664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232664