[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: form-error-page not working

abickford4523 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 22 09:44:46 EDT 2009

Cool, thanks. I'll check it out. I think I might have figured out my problem though. If the user authentication failed in the login() method, I was returning false, but I wasn't throwing a new LoginException which is apparently what triggers abort() being called and the appropriate actions being taken to redirect the user to the form-error-page. It's still not clear to me if this is the correct course of action since it's not clear in the specs, but it seems to work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232737#4232737

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232737