[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Programmatically deploying an object

mwringe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 22 17:12:33 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | This sounds to me like hand holding, which is something I don't do,
  | at least to a project that is not what I should be working on. ;-)
  |
  | Second, it sounds like you didn't or aren't willing to do any investigation.
  | Which means I should do your homework.
  |
  | If I say it's simple, I say it because it is, not to mislead you or show off.
  | As I know you previously did quite well with deployers,
  | I very much doubt that you're not able to trace down ServletContext's purpose in that code.

Instead of going into a huge rant, I am going to apologize for what you thought I was asking, this is not the message I was trying to convey.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232824#4232824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232824