[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: HTTP Status 500 - No authenticated user while accessing

mabimal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 25 00:59:55 EDT 2009

Hello Mattallen,

I have tried that JIRA 2178 too, but no result yet.
Whenever i point to JBoss Portal's Schema in Oracle , it shows dashboard and all fully functional, but i m in the situation to have my own Schema where i will have same relationship maintained by JBoss Portal as in JBP_User, JBP_Role and JBP_Role_Membership.

Everything works under JBoss Portal's Schema, without any modifications.
But when i point to my own Schema, then login succeeds but only dashboard not coming.

Thanks and Regards
Mabimal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232931#4232931

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232931