[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: First step towards performance improvement of EJB3 deplo

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 25 02:54:08 EDT 2009

"jaikiran" wrote : The JBossAS-5.1.0 GA which is to be released, will contain a major fix which we expect will improve the deployment time noticeably for big deployments. I'll update this thread with the details when 5.1.0 GA is out.

JBoss AS 5.1.0 GA has been released http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=155922. As i mentioned, it contains a major fix (in classloading) which we expect to bring in some noticeable performance improvement in the EJB3 application deployment time (especially for big deployments). Please download the AS 5.1.0 GA and try deploying your application (you do *not* have to use the EJB3 plugin because the AS contains the right version of EJB3). Please deploy the application after the entire AS has started, to get the correct numbers. Let us know if you see any improvements.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232945#4232945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232945