[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss timeout when working with user account rights

jl2424 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 25 12:42:06 EDT 2009

I am using Windows 2000 with a separate administrator and user account. Installing Eclipse and JBoss works fine and I can start JBoss while using my administrator account. Anyways, after switching back to my user account and starting Eclipse and JBoss there, JBoss keeps trying to start but times out after nothing happens for some minutes. I already changed rights for the JBoss directory as well as for Eclipse and Java directory to gain full rights with my user account. I even more turned off my firewall. This does not change anything.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233092#4233092

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233092