[jboss-user] Re: Is it possible to add another hot deployment directory?

samk at twinix.com samk at twinix.com
Fri May 22 10:21:18 EDT 2009

See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=72055 Posted on behalf of a User

I have tried this approach by adding my local directory "/home/fred/work/jboss/deploy/" (see below) to the server/default/conf/bootstrap/profile.xml file
and restarting the AS.  Placing the file helloworld.war in this directory does not deploy it though.  Any ideas?

   <bean name="VFSDeploymentScanner" class="org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.VFSDeploymentScannerImpl">
      <property name="URIList">
         <list elementClass="java.net.URI">
            <!-- Standard hot deployment directory -->
            <value>${jboss.server.home.url}deploy/</value>
            <!-- Added for testing -->
            <value>file:/home/fred/work/jboss/deploy/</value>
         </list>
      </property>
   </bean>