[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Question about jBpm 4 and PVM integration / release

clannoy59 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 26 09:54:36 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've read that jBPM4 is build on PVM, I want to use PVM in an application for a state transition engine, but the release is 1.0.alpha2 on the documentation page, I need to know when the stable version will be available.

I think PVM will be released in the same time as JBPM 4, am-I right ? or does PVM as a different lifecycle than jBPM ?

In jBPM we found package named *.pvm.* is it the PVM (the last version ?), why can't we find in jBPM sources classes :
ProcessFactory
org.jbpm.PvmService
like as write in PVM manual ? is the PVM manual up to date ?

Thank for your answer

Christophe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233328#4233328

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233328