[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Share the same tables in a clustered Jboss messaging environ

yanfengzhang816 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 26 11:30:30 EDT 2009

I want to set up a clustered JBoss Messaging environment. All destinations (queues) are configured as "clustered = true".

My question is:
Can I use the same tables (JBM_...) for all the nodes in the cluster?

For example, I use the same data source configuration for JBoss Messaging on all nodes in the cluster and all the datasource configurations use the same tables in one database (e.g. mq1.JBM_...).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233361#4233361

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233361