[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss timeout when working with user account rights

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 26 11:40:58 EDT 2009

I also see you are using Windows 2000. Ouch. I wonder if that has something to do with it. What version of the JVM are you using?

When you start JBoss AS from within Eclipse, is there any output in the Console View? Can you tell from Task Manager if there is another java.exe task running? Are you getting a boot.log or server.log?

Al I can really suggest is that you ensure that the JBoss AS folder and Eclipse folder, and all of their subfolders, are owned by your user account and that it has all privileges.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233366#4233366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233366