[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: UserTransaction not working inside jboss service

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 03:44:01 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote :  I use a local-tx-datasource MySQL JDBC datasource

Are you sure the tables that you have created in MySQL, support transactions? MySQL comes in two flavours - one with transaction engine and one without it. I guess by default (MyISAM engine) transactions are not supported. You need to use INNODB engine in MySQL. See this for details http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/storage-engines.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233483#4233483

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233483