[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Identity

Sherrys do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 05:47:03 EDT 2009

Thank you for your fast reply Ronald,

By blah, I mean any kind of expression in my process definition:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <process-definition  xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2"  name="test2">
  |
  | 	<start-state name="start-state1">
  | 		<transition to="task-node1"></transition>
  | 	</start-state>
  |
  | 	<task-node name="task-node1">
  | 		<task name="test2task">
  | 			<assignment  expression="blah"></assignment>
  | 		</task>
  | 		<transition to="end-state1"></transition>
  | 	</task-node>
  |
  | 	<end-state name="end-state1"></end-state>
  |
  | </process-definition>

By seeing the "expression" in the definition, jBPM should call the identity component (am I right?) I've removed the identity mappings from my hibernate.cfg, and implemented AssignmentHandler myself (I also extended the ExpressionAssignmentHandler but it didn't help either). As a result, I expect jBPM to call my assignmentHandler instead of identity's.

In my assignment handler, I set the assignable's actorId to 12 (which is defined in the User table of the DB, although I know that this table is used by the Identity component)

It seems that while creating a new instance of task, jBPM should call my assignment handler and not to use the identity component. so, it should returns a user with id 12, but it throws an identity exception

thnx
--Sherry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233529#4233529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233529