[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - No classloader provider, jboss 5.0.0

pelirr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 06:00:48 EDT 2009

Hello, I have a problem with jboss 5.0.0. Server give these problem:

11:32:02,597 WARN  [JBossASSecurityMetadataStore] WARNING! POTENTIAL SECURITY RISK. It has been dete
cted that the MessageSucker component which sucks messages from one node to another has not had its
password changed from the installation default. Please see the JBoss Messaging user guide for instru
ctions on how to do this.
11:32:02,643 WARN  [AnnotationCreator] No ClassLoader provided, using TCCL: org.jboss.managed.api.an
notation.ManagementComponent

Can you help me? I don't know a lot about jboss and I'm missing. Thanks, and regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233532#4233532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233532