[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Identity

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 06:59:04 EDT 2009

Ok, here is another quick reply ;-)

Well, you are kind of there, but not completely. I have to admit, the area of extending/overriding the identitycomponent and/or  the ExpressionAssignmentHandler is/was kind of not really flexible and certainly not realy documented well.

I think the best/easiest way  is to not use the identity component and explicitly put AssignmentHandlers on tasks/swimlanes and not use expressions explicitly, at least not the jpdl expressions. You could pass a string param to your custom assignmenthandler which is in fact the expression you want to use and evaluate that in your assignmenthandler.  The downside to this is that you have to explicitly put the assignmenthandler everywhere you want it. This is already reduced when using swimlanes btw.

hth a little

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233549#4233549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233549