[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Identity

Sherrys do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 07:13:21 EDT 2009

Thanks again Ronald, :)

Yes it seems that I should use the handler each time I want to assign a task.

'cause as I looked at the jBPM's source code, I saw that use of the identity ExpressionAssignmentHandler is hardcoded in the readAssignmentDelegation function of "JpdlXmlReader" class when the tag "expression" is used.

So, I have to change "JpdlXmlReader" or I have to assign all tasks using a handler and an input expression.

But it seems that I can't use the "expression" tag of jPDL also (Am I right?)

Thanks,
--Sherry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233559#4233559

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233559