[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Configuring the JMS Bridge

cpslo1999 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 09:15:29 EDT 2009

I didn't see any error information in either server's log. I'm running this again to verify that I didn't just over look something.

As for the ServerPeerID's, I did not explicitly set it on either server. However I've been using different jboss.service.binding.set values for the two. Does that change the ServerPeerID? I haven't seen any warnings or errors related to the PostOffice during startup of either server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233607#4233607

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233607