[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: No valid JNDI Binding

jvermast do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 09:53:48 EDT 2009

I think I may have found the issue further up in my server log:
[WrapperDataSourceService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=/jdbc/expertDB' to JNDI name 'java:/jdbc/expertDB'

Is there any way to force Jboss to bind jdbc/expertDB to jdbc/expertDB? It seems to be adding the "java:" on it's own because even when I change my jboss-web.xml to:
<jboss-web>
  | <security-domain>java:/jaas/jmx-console</security-domain>
  | <resource-ref>
  |  <res-ref-name>jdbc/expertDB</res-ref-name>
  |  <jndi-name>jdbc/expertDB</jndi-name>
  | </resource-ref>
  | </jboss-web>

I still get the same binding: