[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: verbose GC not working

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 14:52:20 EDT 2009

Looks like you are running JBoss AS as a service, as root. Since you did not give a full path name for the gc log file, it will be placed into the "current working directory." Since you are running JBoss AS as a service I am not sure exactly what the current working directory is, but I would look in /root/GC.log. If it is not there, you might have to search your disks looking for it.

I recommend that you specify a full path name, such as "-Xloggc:/opt/jboss-4.2.0.GA/bin/GC.log".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233716#4233716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233716