[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Deployment functionality of JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA refuses to wor

GermanDev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 15:20:19 EDT 2009

Hi!

I am using JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA with JBoss Tools to create Seam web applications, but still am quite new to that.

>From a few days on I can't get the server started properly. I first thought about a problem in cunjunction with JBoss Tools but I get the same behaviour when trying to run the server with the run.bat file provided in the bin folder.

I am using Windows Vista 32bit and Java v 1.6.

This is my problem:

The server starts as usual but after the line
" [Server] JBoss (MX MicroKernel) [4.2.1.GA (build: SVNTag=JBoss_4_2_1_GA date=200707131605)] Started in 15s:927ms"

nothing happens. No deployment is done. When everything did work after that line the deployed projects were processed and a related output was given. Instead no deployment is done and no other output is given.

If it is useful for you, I uploaded my boot.log to http://nopaste.info/8507393494.html[/url] and the last few lines of my server.log to [url]http://pastebin.com/m7e3f17e7. I even deleted the server directory and downloaded it again, but it still does the same.

Do you know what the problem might be?

Thank you so much in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233727#4233727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233727