[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: set TransactionTimeout during Runtime

bolbit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 28 02:07:45 EDT 2009

Hey mclu,

sorry, but I have no solution. I raised the Transaction Timeout for the EJB Method sending the messages and
accept that sometimes the method will be aborted because of a timeout. In order to avoid the rollback of the successfuly sended messages I use an EJB Method to send one single message with the transaction attribute "requieresNew". This Method is called from the method wich sends all messages.

So the abort of the outer method will have no effect on the messges already sent.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233782#4233782

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233782