[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Classloading vs. VFS

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 28 02:48:27 EDT 2009

This results from parsing a bootstrap.xml with hooks to VFS before VFS itself has been init'd.  I've addressed this in jboss-bootstrap-impl-as by a manual hack:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBBOOT-67
http://fisheye.jboss.org/changelog/JBossAS/?cs=88598

So for users of MCServer who need VFS, you've gotta do something similar.  But a better solution is for some initvfs.xml to come along early in the bootstrap chain, install an MC Bean which will init VFS, and then all should be good.

Looks like the NCDFE is blocking you from doing that.  Which is another issue alltogether.  Due to parent>child delegation and leaking of class references, we've got to be very careful what's on the application CP, URLCL, etc.  Note that in Branch_5_x of AS right now we prove that things can work. :)

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233792#4233792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233792