[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Support for Dynamic Workflow Changes

MariusMeuser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 28 06:24:56 EDT 2009

Thanks for quick response.
Well, our project is developing an methodology for modelbase software integration. This results in a toolkit / framework. Due to the complexity of the developed procees, we intend to integrate a workflow component for user guidance and project-management purposes.

This process will be very long-running, i know not ideal for wfms, and has to be flexible as well. Changes to a project flow are to be expected. For that purpose dynamic workflow is needed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233856#4233856

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233856