[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment problem with migration to 5.1.0 GA

mcote321 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 28 10:03:59 EDT 2009

A bit more info:

Thanks for the offer of looking at our war, I'm not sure it will be helpful anymore.

We edit the XML files in eclipse, and everytime we do, I'm assuming the visual editor of eclipse generates the *.jsfdia or *.spdia files. So far they are generated when editing faces-config.xml and pages.xml, and the files are created in the WEB-INF dir.

When maven deploys our app in a war file (not exploded), these files are included in the generated war, but somehow overlooked by JBoss. On the other hand, if we maven deploys our app as an exploded war, JBoss seems to go into some kind of deployment loop; correctly loading our war over and over ad nauseam.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233917#4233917

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233917