[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 5 RC1 / RC2 and JRE 1.5 / JRE 1.6

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 29 04:30:30 EDT 2009

"arthurpdittle" wrote : I've run into the same issue.  I'm running jboss 5.1, jdk 1.6, on windows.  Any know what is wrong?

  | -Arthur

Arthur, please open a new thread to discuss this issue. In the new thread please provide more details about the issue you are running into, including the entire exception stacktrace, the exact version of Java and JBoss you use and the operating system.

While posting logs or xml content or code, please remember to wrap it in a code block by using the Code button in the message editor window. Please use the Preview button to ensure that your post is correctly formatted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234051#4234051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234051