[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Where ist the Websale Example Application?

mdolphin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 29 06:24:58 EDT 2009

Thanks, but I think my Problem is that I simply don't geht it how to start at all.

There are several different Versions of jBPM 3.2.x available for Download, and they differ in Content, Structure and Filetype. The Version I installed first (jbpm-installer-3.2.6.SP1) comes with a jar installer, but obviously without the Examples. Only that I can follow the getting started Tutorial mentioned above, I downloaded jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.GA, which comes with the Examples, but it's only a ZIP File and in the Tutorial it says:

anonymous wrote : Next, you will need to install jBPM to your machine by opening a prompt and cd'ing to the download directory. Then running the following command:

  | java -jar jbpm-installer-3.<<x>>.<<y>>.GA.jar

I don't have no jbpm-installer-somewhat.jar File!

And anyway: Why are there two Versions jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA.zip and jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.GA.zip ? Whats the difference?

Sorry, but after nearly two Days of try and error I'm a little bit frustrated now.

Currently I'm totally confused because of all these different Versions and installation concepts. Sometimes the JBOSS has to be installed standalone, sometimes it has to be inside the jBPM install Directory, sometimes there is a jbpm-jpdl.jar in the Root of my Installation, sometimes it isn't (jbpm-installer-3.2.6.SP1)

It would be really kind if someone could tell me which Files I need to startup, and where I can find the proper Documentation. I mean: Besides the Documentation for jBPM 4 BETA(!) I haven't found any official User Manual for the 3.2.x Versions yet.

Kind Regards

Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234078#4234078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234078