[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Please Help Deployment the weirdest error I ever had in

dakiar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 29 08:55:50 EDT 2009

No it is not :(

I also checked the

warUrl=file:/usr/jboss/server/all/tmp/deploy/tmp41340recks.war/

It definetely have the new version of the DBUtility class inside it,  so I am asking myself how can it possibly still execute code from the old version ?!!??!  where does it find this code?    I am woundering whatever the server is having gremlins.

Is there any kind of cache which could have been used??  I rebooted the server and emptied all temp and work folders as I said, is there anyway a cache could still be active ???

Could it somehow be related to apache? or that apache has cached the old code somewhere outside of Jboss?   ( I think it sounds very unlikely , but I am getting desperate here )

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234122#4234122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234122