[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment functionality of JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA refuses to

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 29 11:31:04 EDT 2009

This sure looks like some UAC weirdness, but that is usually limited to the Program Files and windows folders, and usually only shows up if you use different accounts to access the data.

Could you post the contents of testShop-ds.xml? It's size is really small.

Also, post the results of "jar -tf testShop-ear.ear"

anonymous wrote : I already had that problem before but it disappeared after a time...

I had a problem at one time that would suddenly disappear and then also mysteriously reappear. In my case, a build script from a co-worker placed a stray JAR file in the JDK's endorsed directory. The problem would then go away when I installed a new JDK, and of course reappear after I ran that build script. I found the problem by adding "-verbose:class" to the java command line and looking for classes loaded from stray locations. Then I had a few choice words with my co-worker who was too lazy to set a classpath in various locations in his build script.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234162#4234162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234162