[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM BPEL 1.1.1 on JBOSS 4.2.3 GA

sai_ari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 29 14:58:41 EDT 2009

I have just started using the jBPM BPEL 1.1.1 on JBOSS 4.2.3.
I am in the middle of several issues
1) I could not deploy the Example services and test processes
2) Eclipse 3.4.2 and the visual designer plugin 0.4  seem  to be almost of no use as I couldn't edit any BPEL or import examples into that. I didn't see any updated documentation for this
3) I could create nice BPEL on netbeans, but they don't work on jBPM.

It looks like BPEL on jBPM seems to be very nascent stage compared to Oracle BPEL +Jdeveloper  or Glassfish + NetBeans

I see the direction being to support Active BPEL, but most of the important features are not free there.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234201#4234201

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234201