[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - ERROR [AjpMessage] Invalid message recieved with signature 1

john_es do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 1 06:34:02 EST 2009

Hopefully I found the correct sub-forum in which to post my question (there were a ton of them, forums, that is).

 I have only one question, and that is I need some assistance in trying to figure out how to troubleshoot a problem.

I inherited a jboss application and have followed the directions provided to me.  I have apache running on port 80 just fine.  I have jboss-4.2.3.GA-jdk6 installed and running on port 8080.

I can compile and deploy my web application via "ant ear" just fine.

I start jboss, and everything _looks_ fine.  I can provide my output and the log if needed (I just didn't want to flood the forum with this if it wasn't necessary.

When I browse to http://localhost:8009/myproj, the browser seems to just sit and try to load the thing.

The output from jboss shows:

ERROR [AjpMessage] Invalid message recieved with signature 18245

I am not sure even where to start looking.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263342#4263342