[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: JBoss 4.2.3 GA, JBoss Messaging 1.4.2 SP1 GA and Worker

mayureshk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 2 06:30:55 EST 2009

Thanks for your suggestions.

The JBoss 4.2.3 GA default Remoting package was upgraded to JBoss Remoting version to 2.2.2 SP11. After running the test again I saw no change in the behavior i.e. the worker thread count reaches a high water mark and stays there. All the Worker threads remain in waiting state after all clients have disconnected. Even after there is no activity on the server for over 20 minutes none of the Worker threads are closed.

I tried to download JBoss Messaging 1.4.5 GA but the zip file that gets downloaded appears to be invalid/corrupted. Download completes within a minute but WinZip reports corrputed file on attempt to open the file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263460#4263460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263460