[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - jBoss 4.2.3GA and Websphere MQ 7.0

sjunejo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 2 07:19:19 EST 2009

Hi,

I think this is the closest forum to post my message on.

Currently, I am configuring jBoss 4.2.3GA with IBM Websphere MQ Server 7.0. I am using following link to setup the configurations;

http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/UsingWebSphereMQSeriesWithJBossASPart4#Overview

I followed the instructions step by step with no exception at all during startup. Also I deployed my web application successfully but when I tried to USE it I am having following error message on screen as well as on jBoss console;

Error Message

11:59:46,985 INFO  [STDOUT] 2009-11-02 11:59:46,985 [http-0.0.0.0-8080-1] ERROR com.temenos.t24browser.comms.JMSConnector  - Destination is not an instance of SpyDestination queue://T24QM/t24OFSQueue

Where T24QM is my Queue Manager and t24OFSQueue is local queue

What could be the reason for this error message?

Please help;

Thanks
--
SJunejo