[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: JBoss 4.2.3 GA, JBoss Messaging 1.4.2 SP1 GA and Worker

mayureshk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 2 09:54:22 EST 2009

Thanks Howard, I was able to download the JBoss Messaging zip file on Windows platform and this time around it was correctly downloaded.

I upgraded to JBoss Messaging 1.4.5.GA and JBoss Remoting 2_2_3_SP1 however there is no change in my observations. The Worker Threads still remain in memory after a period of no activity on the server.

By the way I thought of mentioning that if you try to run the Topic example included with JBoss Messaging by running the build.xml, it refers to a file examples.properties that is missing from the examples directory (in the downloaded zip file) . I am not sure if this was excluded on purpose.

Please do let me know if you would like me to try something else and thanks again for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263503#4263503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263503