[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: jBoss 4.2.3GA and Websphere MQ 7.0

sjunejo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 2 10:48:03 EST 2009

I found the problem and resolved it. Actually I was looking for 'JNDI' name in incorect format.

I was using following in my jboss-web.xml (in web application) and jboss.xml (in mdb);

Incorrect Reference

<resource-ref>
  |         <res-ref-name>jms/jmsConnectionFactory</res-ref-name>
  |         <res-type>javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</res-type>
  |         <jndi-name>wmq/myFC</jndi-name>
  | </resource-ref>

Where 'wmq/myFC' is connection factory I defined to use MQ Server adaptor. I edited the above part in both (In Web application and MDB) jboss-web.xml and jboss.xml a follows and it worked;

Correct Reference

<resource-ref>
  |         <res-ref-name>jms/jmsConnectionFactory</res-ref-name>
  |         <res-type>javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</res-type>
  |         <jndi-name>java:wmq/myFC</jndi-name>
  | </resource-ref>

Hope this will help someone in the future.

--
SJunejo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263512#4263512

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263512